Terms of Sale
1. ORDER ACCEPTANCE, CANCELLATION, AND PAYMENT
Your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms of Sale, all products and services listed in your order. Order fulfillment is subject to product availability.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed on the Site or limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order including without limitation orders placed under the same customer account, credit card or using the same billing and/or shipping address.
You represent and warrant that (i) the payment card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices plus any applicable sales taxes as well as any shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. By submitting your payment information, you authorize us, and any third party collecting this information on our behalf, to provide your information to third parties to facilitate your requested transaction.
2. SHIPMENTS, DELIVERY AND RISK OF LOSS
We will arrange for shipment of the products to you.
You are solely responsible for providing us with a correct and accessible shipping address during the order checkout process. We are not liable if the delivery address provided to us is incorrect or if you fail to collect the order shipment from the delivery address you provided. Title to, and the risk of loss of, the products ordered transfers to you upon delivery to the delivery address you provided.
Wahl Clipper Corporation is located at 2900 North Locust Street, Sterling, Illinois 61081
You can reach us by telephone at 815-625-6525
Effective Date: 1/26/2022
Terms and Conditions of Use
BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
1. ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE.
We reserve the right to amend, update and withdraw the Site, and any service or content we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you are provided with a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. Any accounts you create are personal to you and you must not provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Our Site is intended for personal, non-commercial use and you are prohibited from exploiting it in connection with any business or commercial purpose.
2. SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You must not use our name, marks, logos, or related names, logos, product and service names, designs, or slogans without our prior written permission.
3. USER CONTENT
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not we, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
4. PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
- To transmit, post, publish or send any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, profane or infringing material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- To express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make, or any products or services you may offer.
Additionally, you must not:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Site or from materials originating from the Site.
5. ENFORCEMENT AND TERMINATION OF SITE USE
We have the right to remove or refuse to post any User Content for any reason in our sole discretion. In addition, we have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you (1) to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy and (2) as applicable to cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order.
- Take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any reason.
7. ONLINE PURCHASES
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our “how to” guides for cutting hair including care instructions for pets, and other information about grooming, is made available solely for general information purposes. Any general grooming information is not intended to be construed as or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider or veterinarian as applicable with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything on or associated with the Site.
We do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
The Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
This provision is intended to be given the broadest interpretation and application to encompass all disputes or Claims arising out of or relating to your relationship with us, including the use of the Site, products, services and any other interactions with us. As set forth above, if we are unsuccessful in resolving your Claim following 60 days after our receipt of your written notice to the appropriate address, any dispute or Claim arising out of or relating to your relationship with us or any subsidiary, parent or affiliate company or companies (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory) will be resolved by binding arbitration, except that either of us may take Claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court.
Notwithstanding the above, you may opt out of this binding arbitration provision within 30 days after this section comes into effect (the “Opt Out Deadline”). This will be the earliest of (a) the date you first used the Site, (b) the date you first used our services or (c) the date you started a relationship with us. You may opt out of these arbitration procedures by sending us a written notice by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Arbitration –Opt-Out Notice”.
We must receive your opt out notice no later than 3 days after the Opt Out Deadline for it to be valid. You agree that you must pursue any Claim in arbitration or small claims court if we do not receive an opt-out notice from you, or if we receive an opt-out notice from you more than 3 days after the Opt Out Deadline.
For all Claims, whether pursued in arbitration or small claims court, it is a condition precedent that you must first send a written description of your Claim to us as set forth above to allow us an opportunity to resolve the dispute.
The arbitration of any dispute or Claim will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), including the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (as applicable), as modified by this section. The AAA Rules and information about arbitration and fees are available online at www.adr.org. To the extent of any inconsistency, this section will supersede and govern over the AAA Rules.
This section evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and this arbitration provision will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law, and not governed by state law. Any arbitration will be held in a reasonably convenient location in the state in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language. An arbitrator may award any relief to either party that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief to the extent required to satisfy the Claim, as well as afford public injunctive relief where such remedies are permitted and cannot be waived by applicable law.
Any arbitration will be confidential, and neither you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered in any court having proper jurisdiction.
We will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees other than the initial filing fee that you must pay to file the initial arbitration demand, and if your Claim is for less than $1,000 we will reimburse you for the filing fee if you provide a written request for reimbursement with evidence of insufficient funds to pay the fee yourself. Otherwise, you and we will each bear the fees and expense of respective attorneys, experts, witnesses and preparation and presentation of evidence at the arbitration.
In addition to the above, any proceeding, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action; provided that, and for the avoidance of all doubt, you will be permitted to seek injunctive relief as described below. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and us that this class action waiver is unenforceable, this arbitration section will be void as to you. If you opt out of the arbitration provision as specified above, this class action waiver provision will not apply to you. Neither you, nor any other customer, can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt-out procedure set forth above.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this section will be construed to waive any right you have under applicable law to pursue a Claim for injunctive relief with the primary purpose and effect of prohibiting unlawful acts that threaten future injury to the general public. Any such public injunctive relief Claims are preserved and will be subject to arbitration. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any determination of the extent to which your Claims qualify as seeking public injunctive relief will be heard and decided by the arbitrator. If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, you and we each waive any right to a jury trial.
11. NO WAIVER
13. ENFORCEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
The Site is operated by Wahl Clipper Corporation located at 2900 North Locust Street Sterling, Illinois 61081
You can reach us by telephone at 815-625-6525
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate repeat infringers.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications related to the Site should be sent to: AnimalSalesSupport@wahlclipper.com.
Effective Date: 1/26/2022.